There is some degradation in image quality with 13MP wide-angle camera, but that is to be expected in this price segment. Poco X3 also supports Full HD content streaming on Netflix and Prime videos out of the box. The multimedia experience is however more enjoyable on AMOLED displays on Realme 7 Pro and Galaxy M31.
- Most people have talked about how good Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 860 is on Poco X3 Pro, but that’s not all.
- The chassis remains mainly polycarbonate, which should mean that daily abuse won’t prove an issue — especially as adding a case makes this “thicc” phone even thicker.
- This custom ROM has been released for 90+ devices, while it’s just 30+ devices that support the Android Pie updates.
- Above, we have described how you can install a custom ROM on your Poco device.
However, these custom ROMs are usually buggy and might have some stability issues as well. The stock firmware is built keeping your device in mind and hence is customized and optimized according to each device’s unique specs sheet. Therefore, it is capable of providing greater stability and a bug-free experience. Once you have downloaded the Samsung stock firmware (.zip) for your device. Extract the downloaded firmware Zip file to a convenient file location. After downloading the new firmware, connect the Poco X3 to a PC and use the official Mi Flash Tool to install it.
- Check out our Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro vs Poco F3 comparison for all the details.
- You won’t get the great contrast or colour depth that OLED can deliver, but the tradeoff to deliver a higher refresh rate at this price is a smart one for the X3 Pro’s potential buyers.
- problems syncing, you can lower this to -j 3 or -j 2.
- In addition to this, the panel of this device also comes with HDR10, so the multimedia content is reproduced with more vivid colors.
I took a few pictures on this phone from both of the primary sensors to get a taste of what the POCO X3 Pro’s camera is like, and you can check out the album below. Given that the Snapdragon 860 is basically a more powerful 855+, then it stands to reason that this is still a pretty powerful chip. According to an Antutu benchmark, it scores just a little bit higher than the OnePlus 7 Pro, a fantastic device in its own right. It’s not going to go toe-to-toe against the likes of the Xiaomi Mi 11, but it will pack a punch that a modern-day mid-range smartphone still can’t quite achieve. The Adreno 640 GPU is still not found in mid-range chipsets and the 7nm production process aids in low-power high performance. The POCO X3 Pro marks the debut of a rather special chipset from Qualcomm, the Snapdragon 860.
Favored by gamers and non-gamers alike for its snappy performance and outstanding price-to-power ratio, the POCO X3 GT is a budget-friendly smartphone for hardcore power users. Finally, when we compare the batteries of the devices, POCO X3 Pro comes with a 5160mAH battery with 33W fast charging support. POCO X4 Pro comes with a 5000mAH battery with 67W fast charging support. When we compare the batteries, our winner is the POCO X4 Pro, which has stock ROMs much better fast charging support. There’s nothing worse than running out of battery right when you need your device. As a solution to this problem, brands have developed new fast charging technologies and increased the power efficiency of devices at the same time.